Friday, July 10, 2026

Friday Night Sleepover

 Not as exciting as it once was, I'm sure.  After camp, they had to get showers and change clothes, so it was after 7 when they got there. They rode their bikes, but we parked those and ran over to take care of their cat duties.  I let them do everything alone as a rehearsal for going by themselves tomorrow.  Hail, the black kitty was friendly and immediately ate his half of the food, plus a couple of treats.




Kipo was shy with us today.  I think he's really missing his family.  


We stayed awhile and tried to coax him out, but he was not feeling social.

So Hail cleaned up his half of the wet food.  They have plenty of dry food in an automatic feeder, so he won't be hungry, but I feel sad for him.

They added more water for the cat fountain and changed the litter.  Hail got brushed and petted, but Kipo remained under the table.

 

We had planned to stop at Ria Bravito on the way back for quesadillas, but when we got there, we found they had closed at 8:00.  They comforted themselves with taking pictures of their surroundings. 






Kate wants recognition for this beautiful photo.  I just noticed the bug on top.  Gray took the one with the sunset brightening Mount Si.



No one was really hungry, so we came home and thawed their leftover pizza from their last sleepover.  Along with vanilla ice cream with caramel topping.  It was a beautiful night, and I didn't really want to go inside.  

I guess the soccer games were successful.  Emily worked until 8:30 and will start over on day 2 tomorrow.  

Girls are watching Emma with Elise and have been promised 3 episodes of some Pokemon movie. 

I hope no one wants to stay up late.  😴

No comments:

Post a Comment